Close

    • Gintani offering G1000 Lamborghini Huracan and Audi R8 5.2 V10 twin turbo kits tuned on factory DME - Bolt on 1000+ hp

      Looking for big power for your Lamborghini Huracan 5.2 V10 or Audi R8 V10 5.2? Want turbochargers but do not want to break the bank? Well, it is difficult to argue against the Gintani G1000 twin turbo kit which will provide over 1000 crank horsepower.


      They are able to get this output while tuning the car on the factory ECU no less. Additionally, on the factory engine internals and the factory transmission.

      Need proof?



      Serious, serious power. That is with VP Import + Meth at 10 psi.

      There are of course options which raise the price but if you go with their standard bolt on kit it pricing starts in the $30k range.

      This is enough power to go 192+ in the 1/2 mile as the video below shows.

      Definitely an option for 5.2 V10 owners to consider.


      This article was originally published in forum thread: Gintani offering G1000 Lamborghini Huracan and Audi R8 5.2 V10 twin turbo kits tuned on factory DME - Bolt on 1000+ hp started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 10 Comments
      1. MSIZZLE's Avatar
        MSIZZLE -
        good option at the lower level kits, big builds its hard not to go to ugr even though its outrageously expensive
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
        good option at the lower level kits, big builds its hard not to go to ugr even though its outrageously expensive
        Agreed for now. Let's see what level they decide to build to.

        It's tempting to not want to get an R8 or Huracan and send it over to them for one of these.

        I mean, 950+ whp on the stock internals and all wheel drive + DCT? Damn...
      1. MSIZZLE's Avatar
        MSIZZLE -
        I agree, must be a thrill!! BTW I havent posted it because I'm lazy but I traded my I8 and finally got a 570S like I have wanted. I came across a post I made on here over 2 years ago saying 570 will be my next car. Loving it so far
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
        I agree, must be a thrill!! BTW I havent posted it because I'm lazy but I traded my I8 and finally got a 570S like I have wanted. I came across a post I made on here over 2 years ago saying 570 will be my next car. Loving it so far
        LOL well post it up now
      1. SpeedLimit?'s Avatar
        SpeedLimit? -
        Was this on their mustang dyno? Either way, strong numbers for a bolt on kit.
      1. Bowser330's Avatar
        Bowser330 -
        the graphs look very similar to Sticky's 911 graphs so I would lean towards, yes Mustang.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bowser330 Click here to enlarge
        the graphs look very similar to Sticky's 911 graphs so I would lean towards, yes Mustang.
        Yep it's their Mustang although I'm not sure if it is their old one or new one or an old calibration or what.

        I have to ask them what they're doing with the dyno.
      1. Payam@BMS's Avatar
        Payam@BMS -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Agreed for now. Let's see what level they decide to build to.

        It's tempting to not want to get an R8 or Huracan and send it over to them for one of these.

        I mean, 950+ whp on the stock internals and all wheel drive + DCT? Damn...
        Why do you think I've wanted an R8 for the longest time?
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Payam@BMS Click here to enlarge
        Why do you think I've wanted an R8 for the longest time?
        I get it. Makes me want one too.

        Maybe I will but I love my Porsche.
      1. Payam@BMS's Avatar
        Payam@BMS -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        I get it. Makes me want one too.

        Maybe I will but I love my Porsche.
        Yes I agree, I love mine too.